10 Easy Tips For The Perfect Fall Wedding
Couples who choose to have a Fall Wedding want to embrace everything the beautiful Autumn has to offer. Fall is a wonderful season for a memorable event.
There are many ways to incorporate Fall into the theme of your wedding.
- Make sure your celebration allows for outdoor photos during daylight. The natural light and colours as a backdrop will create stunning photos.
- If your dress is full length consider wearing boots when outside. A cute pair of Uggs or western boots will keep your feet protected and warm from the damp ground; your feet will thank you.
- Give a fall-themed treat as a wedding favour. Make your own smores kit, homemade hot cocoa mix, maple cookies, caramel apples, many great options.
- Give your bridesmaids and groomsmen fall themed gifts; lush faux fur throws, cozy moccasins, a wool shawl or scarf.
- Gather vibrant leaves for table settings, centrepieces and place cards.
- Serve fall inspired cocktails; cranberry martinis, apple cider sangria or pumpkin spice punch.
- If the ceremony is outside, provide wraps and warm blankets for the guests. Have umbrellas on hand, just in case.
- Instead of the usual flower basket, have your flower girl / boy carry a mini pumpkin adorned with fall flowers.
- Decorate the wedding cake with leaves or fall flowers, pick a simple cake and let your imagination run wild.
- Make a cost effective and pretty backdrop with burlap.