10 Easy Tips For The Perfect Fall Wedding
Couples who choose to have a Fall Wedding want to embrace everything the beautiful Autumn has to offer. Fall is a wonderful season for a memorable event.
There are many ways to incorporate Fall into the theme of your wedding.
- Make sure your celebration allows for outdoor photos during daylight. The natural light and colours as a backdrop will create stunning photos.
- If your dress is full length consider wearing boots when outside. A cute pair of Uggs or western boots will keep your feet protected and warm from the damp ground; your feet will thank you.
- Give a fall-themed treat as a wedding favour. Make your own smores kit, homemade hot cocoa mix, maple cookies, caramel apples, many great options.
- Give your bridesmaids and groomsmen fall themed gifts; lush faux fur throws, cozy moccasins, a wool shawl or scarf.
- Gather vibrant leaves for table settings, centrepieces and place cards.
- Serve fall inspired cocktails; cranberry martinis, apple cider sangria or pumpkin spice punch.
- If the ceremony is outside, provide wraps and warm blankets for the guests. Have umbrellas on hand, just in case.
- Instead of the usual flower basket, have your flower girl / boy carry a mini pumpkin adorned with fall flowers.
- Decorate the wedding cake with leaves or fall flowers, pick a simple cake and let your imagination run wild.
- Make a cost effective and pretty backdrop with burlap.
The Westover Inn has had the honour of hosting many weddings, with an onsite chapel, we have everything you need for an unforgettable day.